Bergara Premier Series Long Range
Think of our Premier Series as an extension of our Custom Series, but with standardized features for greater efficiencies in parts production and assembly – providing near custom performance at prices that are affordable to serious shooters. Bergara’s Premium 416 stainless steel barrels receive a proprietary honing process at our barrel-making facility in Bergara, Spain. Then, at the Bergara USA factory, the barrel receives a Cerakote finish and is coupled with our proprietary Bergara PREMIER action, featuring a nonrotating gas shield, coned bolt nose, and sliding plate extractor.
This action is designed as a two-lug system that features a separate floating bolt head to ensure contact with the lug abutments in the action. It also features a cone-shaped bolt nose for smooth feeding of the cartridge, and a spring-loaded sliding plate extractor located in the front of the lower locking lug. The one-piece bolt body is stainless steel with a pad at the rear to accept the threaded-in bolt handle. The bolt head, the non-rotating gas shield, the bolt handle, and bolt shroud are fully Nitrided for extreme durability, as well as its self-lubricating properties. The two-position safety is part of the trigger assembly, which in the Stalker rifle is a Timney 517 flat trigger. One great feature of this combination allows the bolt handle not to lock in the closed position, which in turn allows the rifle to be unloaded while in the safe position. The Long Range comes standard with a hinged floorplate and offers three barrel lengths, 20″, 24″, and 26″.
The stock on the Bergara Premier Long Range is a full length integrated 100% carbon-fiber mini-chassis for repeatable bedding. It features an M4 style trigger guard and supports a fully free-floated barrel. The stock has fully integrated flush cup mounts to use QD sling connectors.
All premier series rifles are capable of producing sub 1.0 MOA or less with quality factory match grade ammunition.
• Weight: 10.1 lbs long action / 9.6 lbs (.308) / 9.9 lbs short action
• Overall Length: 44.5”-45.5” long action / 39.5” (.308) / 43.5” short action
• Barrel Length: 20” (.308), 24” long action, 24” (6.5CM), 26” (6mmCM)
• Magazine: AICS detachable
• Mag Capacity: 5 round mag provided
• Trigger Guard: M4
• Trigger: Timney® 517 flat
• Barrel Taper: No. 5
• Stock: 100% carbon-fiber
• Rail Scope Mount: 20 MOA Picatinny
• Integrated QD flush cup mounts
• Fully adjustable cheek piece
• Adjustable length-of-pull spacers
• Full length Integrated mini-chassis for repeatable bedding and supports fully free-floated barrel
.280 ACKLEY IMPROVED/1:9
.300 WIN MAG/1:10